It's currently 6:37am in Suwon, S. Korea. I've been a good girl going to sleep by 9pm and waking up at 5am. ^^ *lol* I feel good! ^^ My mom should be proud!!!! ^^


So we are approaching the end of our week-long quarantine disguised as "orientation." This really bites because we are not allowed to go off campus at all. >< *sigh* And yesterday, we discovered that they cancelled our Seoul Tour and, instead, they're going to have nurses come in to take our temperatures everyday from here on. ><><


Other than the quarantine, the orientation has been going well. ^^ I've met a lot of people from around the globe, and SMOE had brought in a lot of awesome guest speakers to relate their teaching stories to us and to give us ideas. ^^


Today we'll be doing our mock teaching presentations. ^^ It's going to be awesome fun. ^^ Tiffany, Deborah, and I are going to be teaching the modal "can" and "can't" using superheros. ^^ I'm not nervous. I'm just going to enjoy the experience and learn from others. ^^ I'm like a sponge absorbing anything and everything. ^^ So....Bring it on! ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember....

Yesterday is a Memory.
Tomorrow is a Mystery.
Today is a Gift......

That's why it is called the Present.


About Me

I am a girl embarking on an ESL teaching adventure in South Korea. This is my story......

Share And Tell

Playlist


Get a playlist!

Followers